Monday, November 5, 2012

Confessions of a Wallflower


It has been a really long time since I put down my life in words. 
Lately, I had this sudden urge to want to start keeping track of my train of thoughts, quotes and all that is happening around me. 

I used to blog a lot in secondary school, especially during the period of my O levels. 
After I came in Singapore Polytechnic's Diploma in Media and Communication, I figured that even though you might feel strongly about certain things that you would really love to talk about on your blog, you are constricted to voice about them, especially through the World Wide Web – where anybody could just access your site.

While the above still holds true, I think it is a good habit to be blogging, since I am a Media student. And it might even be a good platform for me to brush up my language. 

Having said all that, I guess I shall just keep this virgin post of my new blog short and sweet. 

Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment